|Search by Word/Phrase||
||Search by Verse||
- Matthew Henry's Complete Commentary
- Matthew Henry was the consummate biblical scholar and pastor. Motivated by his love for God, he spent over 20 years writing prayerful and penetrating reflections on every verse of the Bible. For three centuries his writings have been read for both their scholarship and devotion. This classic is a treasure for pastors, students, Bible teachers, and devotional readers alike!
- Scofield's Reference Notes
- This classic study Bible from C. I. Scofield offers a wealth of helpful features for the student of God's Word. Scofield's introductory notes, cross references, and explanatory footnotes help readers understand difficult passages.
- The Fourfold Gospel
- This resource encourages a deeper understanding of the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ by harmonizing the accounts of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. This chronology of the life of Christ was edited by J. W. McGarvey and Philip Y. Pendleton.
- Wesley's Explanatory Notes
- John Wesley's commentary on the whole Bible was produced between 1754 and 1765. Wesley did not attempt to record all his knowledge on each verse. Instead, his purpose was to help beginning Bible students with simple and concise notes.
- Nave's Topical Bible
- Billy Graham said, "Outside of the Bible, this is the book I depend on more than any other." Nave's Topical Bible is an encyclopedia of Bible passages, containing over 20,000 topics and sub-topics and over 100,000 scripture references. This classic work is an indispensable tool for topical study.
- Easton's Bible Dictionary
- Matthew George Easton (a Scottish Presbyterian minister) wrote this classic Bible Dictionary containing almost 4,000 Bible words with a complete explanation of its Biblical meaning. Easton's Bible Dictionary provides informative details of histories, people and customs of the Bible. This Bible tool is an excellent source of information for both scholar and student.
- International Standard Bible Encyclopedia
- Hailed for it authoritative explanations of every significant word, person and place, this encyclopedia, written in 1915, was published by Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. and became the standard by which all other biblical encyclopedias are measured.