Welcome to BibleMaster.com
Your Bible Resource Center
Seek and you will find it. BibleMaster.com combines the power of a Scripture search, Bible study search, and sermon search (through SermonCentral.com) to provide you with more than "chapter & verse" results. You can even interact with other users to post comments and questions … for FREE
Share the benefits of BibleMaster.com with your church!
There are five ways you can become a part of the BibleMaster community:
- Find a Bible Passage
Search multiple versions of the Bible by verse, keyword, or phrase. Dig deeper by selecting complimentary Study Aids (commentaries, biblical encyclopedias, etc), Sermons, and Bible Studies. You can also see your search results in Hebrew and Greek for in-depth word studies. Add this search to your site!
- Look Into a Bible Study
Find a Bible Study on the passage or topic of your choice. Grow in your Bible knowledge with Scholarly studies. Enhance your teaching with Small Group studies. Draw closer to God with Devotional studies. Add this search to your site!
- Kick off a Q&A
Start or join a biblical "Q&A". It's an online, living commentary. Do you have an insight into a passage? Share it. Do you have a question about a verse or topic? Ask it. Do you have an answer to someone's question? Give it. Join a worldwide conversation focusing on God's Word. Display the most recent postings on your site!
- Contribute Bible Studies
You've studied and written a Bible Study that has helped you and maybe a few of your friends. Now share it with the world. Submit Scholarly papers, Small Group Studies, and Devotionals you have written. Your Bible Studies can cross borders and enter places you could never personally go in order to help expand the Kingdom of God.
Click here to register as a Bible Study Contributor.
- Place a search on your site
Help spread the Word to the world by placing the Bible Search on your web site. Whether it is a leader in your church, a seeker in the states, or someone in a closed country, they can reach BibleMaster.com from your site.
Click here to view Bible Search code for your web site.
What We Believe
BibleMaster.com is a non-denominational ministry that works with all Bible believing Christian churches that embrace traditional Christian theology.
We believe that:
- There is one God eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19). Jesus Christ is God the Son and is true God and true man (Philippians 2:5-8).
- Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin (Matthew 1:18 & 23), led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins (Romans 5:8-9), died on the cross, and rose again (1 Corinthians 15:1-4), and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator (Hebrews 9:15) and advocate (1 John 2:1).
- The Bible is God's Word, uniquely and fully inspired by the Holy Spirit (2 Timothy 3:16-17), and is authoritative on all matters on which it speaks (2 Peter 1:20-21).
- All people sin and fall short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23) and will face eternal separation from God unless they come into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ (John 3:16-17). Salvation is a free gift from God (Ephesians 2:8-9) that can only be received by faith in Jesus Christ (Acts 4:12; Galatians 2:16).
- God works through the members of His church to evangelize the lost and teach believers to obey His commands (Matthew 28:18-20). Churches are to be open to and accepting of all people, offering God's love and redemption to each person without prejudice or condemnation (John 3:16-18). However, in their efforts to reach out, churches must take care to uphold the Word of God, and not engage in moral compromise (Romans 12:2) or affirm any sin such as sexual immorality, idolatry, adultery, homosexuality, stealing, greed, drunkenness, slander, swindling (1 Corinthians 6:9-10), murder, strife, deceit, malice, gossip (Romans 1:21-32), witchcraft, hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, factions, or envy (Galatians 5:19-21).
- God's people are called to holiness in all aspects of life (Galatians 5:22-25), with the goal of being conformed to the image of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (Romans 8:29).
BibleMaster.com reserves the right to deny or remove any contributors or Bible Study submission.
Click here to begin your Contributor Profile