Click here to begin your Contributor Profile
BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR!
Contribute Bible Studies you have written. We are looking for three types.
- Any biblical or theological Scholarly papers you have written.
- Any Bible Studies you have written for a Small Group, Sunday School Class, etc.
- Any devotional material you have written for yourself or others.
TOP 5 REASONS TO BECOME A BIBLEMASTER.COM CONTRIBUTOR
5. Manage Your Own Bible Studies on a State-of-the-Art Database.
4. Help Christians Worldwide grow in the knowledge and love of God.
3. Get more use out of your Bible Studies!
2. Your Bible Studies can cross borders and enter places you could never personally go in order to help expand the Kingdom of God.
1. God can use your Bible Studies to help others share the good news of Christ more effectively.
Before you submit your first Bible Study, we need to tell you about ourselves,
and then we need some information about you.
Our Statement of Belief
BibleMaster is a non-denominational ministry that works with
all Bible believing Christian churches that embrace traditional
We believe that:
- There is one God eternally existing in three persons: Father,
Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19). Jesus Christ is God the
Son and is true God and true man (Phil 2:5-8).
- Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of a
virgin (Matthew 1:18 & 23), led a sinless life, took on
Himself all our sins (Romans 5:8-9), died on the cross, and
rose again (1 Corinthians 15:1-4), and is seated at the right
hand of the Father as our mediator (Heb 9:15) and advocate
(1 John 2:1).
- The Bible is Godís Word, uniquely and fully inspired by the
Holy Spirit (2 Timothy 3:16-17), and is authoritative on all
matters on which it speaks (2 Peter 1:20-21).
- All people sin and fall short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23)
and will face eternal separation from God unless they
come into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ (John 3:16-17). Salvation is a free gift from God (Ephesians 2:8-9) that can only be received by faith in Jesus Christ (Acts 4:12, Galatians 2:16).
- God works through the members of His church to evangelize the lost
and teach believers to obey His commands (Matthew 28:18-20). Churches
are to be open to and accepting of all people, offering Godís love
and redemption to each person without prejudice or condemnation
(John 3:16-18). However, in their efforts to reach out, churches
must take care to uphold the Word of God, and not engage in moral
compromise (Romans 12:2) or affirm any sin such as sexual immorality,
idolatry, adultery, homosexuality, stealing, greed, drunkenness,
slander, swindling (1 Corinthians 6:9-10), murder, strife, deceit,
malice, gossip (Romans 1:21-32), witchcraft, hatred, discord,
jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, factions, or envy
- God's people are called to holiness in all aspects of life
(Galatians 5:22-25), with the goal of being conformed to
the image of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (Romans 8:29).
reserves the right to deny or remove any contributors or Bible Study
here to begin your Contributor Profile
|Terms and Conditions
of our desire to maintain the basic tenets of Christianity and the integrity
of our site, every Bible Study that is submitted must be approved before a
Board of Review. After your Bible Study is approved, it is posted on our
site. This process normally takes fewer than two business days.
Bible Studies are permitted to reflect denominational distinctives, but we
reserve the right to refuse any Bible Study that diminishes the divinity or
humanity of Christ, that advocates heretical or cultic ideas as identified
within orthodox and historical Christianity, or any Bible Study that is
inflammatory, racist, vulgar or otherwise inappropriate.
Thank you again for your desire to glorify God and expand His Kingdom through
sharing your Bible Studies to many others. (Back)